Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to Us, known as Personal Information, described below;
- Information about you and your means of accessing the Website that does not individually identify you, including Usage Details described below, which We obtain as you access the Website;
- Information We receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Personal Information (i.e. Information You Provide to Us)
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to Us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes your name, e-mail address, shipping address, telephone number, and credit card information, along with other personal information about yourself (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information is collected at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, purchasing goods and/or services from Us, making returns with Us, subscribing to email updates from Us, interacting with our mobile site, or social media sites, participating in any contests or promotions offered by Us, posting material or requesting further service from Us, or through communications with Us related to any comments, questions or concerns you may have about Us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete, although you are not required to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- We will use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, to provide you with timely updates as to the status of your orders, to support your experience using the Website, and to otherwise provide you with the products and services you request from Us. We may use this Personal Information to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history, to notify you about new services and programs available from Us, or to send you offers or information related to the Website.
- Certain trusted third parties may access your Personal Information, including third parties that host this Website, third parties used to send emails for Us, and third parties used to assist in the fulfillment of your orders or requests for services.
- Unless you expressly consent otherwise, your Personal Information will only be disclosed to Us, our affiliates, technical consultants and staff, third party auditors and other third parties who facilitate the delivery of the Website and or provide you with products and services, and We agree to require them to agree to be bound to this Policy.
We will never sell, rent, or share your Personal Information, including your email address, provided to Us without your express consent.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, We may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. The information We collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Comply with lawful requests from third parties.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookies. A cookie is a small file passed from our Website to your computer that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies allow the Website to understand your use of the Website.
- Web Beacons . Our Website and the emails We send may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs or single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and to gather other related Website Statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying the integrity of systems and servers We operate).
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. We may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access, as well as frequency of visits, cookies, web beacons, information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type (“Usage Details”). We aggregate that data (“Aggregated Data”) in a manner that does not allow for the identification of any specific individual Website visitor. This Aggregated Data is used for system administration, and is shared with advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual Website visitor.
- Email data: We may receive information from you when you open emails sent by Us. If you do not want to receive email from Us, please use the information at the bottom of the email sent to you to unsubscribe and we will promptly remove you from our mailing lists.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Any of Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers We use to support our business, including any third parties who support the Website or the provision of products and services to you.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, including any form of insolvency proceeding or bankruptcy, or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale, or change in control in which case Personal Information held by Us may be among the assets transferred to the buyer. In such a case, the Transferee or recipient of Personal Information will be bound to these terms.
- With your consent.
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology which encrypts transmitted information. Only employees and third parties who need access to this information in order to perform their duties have access to Financial Information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by anyone, and may allow anyone to have access to your Personal Information. If you believe your password has been compromised or stolen, you should reset the password on the Website immediately and review your financial records for any incorrect charges.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of information, including Personal Information by you to Us is at your own risk.
Although we have implemented commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to the Website and Personal Information, the Company will not be liable for actual damages, consequential damages, or special damages due to unauthorized disclosures of Personal Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO PURSUE AN AWARD OF DAMAGES AGAINST THE COMPANY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR ASSET TO THIS WAIVER.
This Policy may change from time to time, and your continued use of the Website is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page, and to conspicuously notify you of our changes on the Website. By continuing to use the Website, you consent and agree to be bound to the Policy as it may be updated.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please Contact Us